“You are the one who calls the law of attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts. ” ~ Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
Some people seem to be happy no matter what happens in their lives. Some people are always content and peaceful though they may not have the stuff which we consider as luxuries.
It may be hard to believe, but happiness is only a thought away.
The law of attraction is the name given to the belief that “like attracts like” and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results. Our thoughts can change the way we look at life and can lead us to happiness because we can’t control our circumstances but we can control our perception towards them.
Meditation and gratitude lead us to positive thoughts and with positive thoughts, come profound changes in our life. Wouldn’t it be better to think about thoughts that lead to peace, contentment and happiness rather than filling our minds with bitterness, resentment, frustration and anger?
Here are 25 thoughts that serve as my road map to happiness:
- Count your blessings.
- Expectations reduce joy.
- Accept people and situations as they are.
- Let go.
- Judge less, accept more.
- The best is yet to come.
- Kindness, like a boomerang always returns.
- Focus on abundance instead of lack.
- Love is not an emotion. It’s our very existence.
- We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
- Potential unused turns to pain.
- The purpose of life is a life with purpose.
- Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances.
- Behind me is infinite power, before me is endless possibility , around me is boundless opportunity.
- Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
- Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.
- The disturbers of happiness are our desires, our griefs and our fears.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself.
- Smile. It makes a difference.
- Life is a series of miracles.
- Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
- Focus beyond the self.
- Be happy. This is an order as well as a blessing ~ H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
I would love to hear how you bring happiness into your life. Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved