Thank you Orange Orchards for tagging me! It’s really a pleasant surprise and is quite a motivation for me to keep writing. Do check out the lovely blog for the beautiful poetry full of imagery.
So here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions to the people you nominate
- Tag as many people as you want
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Questions that I have been given
- What are your hobbies?
Reading tops the list. My day is incomplete without reading. Writing and journaling comes next. Sketching is a recent hobby which I am thoroughly enjoying. I am still a beginner at sketching and still have a long way to go.
I am also deeply interested in astrology and allied sciences like tarot, vastu, numerology, lal kitab etc. It started as a hobby but now I am doing it professionally too. You can check out my other website astrokrsna.com where I write about these subjects and also offer professional readings. Yoga and meditation is another hobby of mine which is now a part of my lifestyle.
- Tell us about your celebrity crush.
There have been so many…Where should I begin? My first celebrity crush was George Michael (ever since I heard ‘Last Christmas’). Tom Cruise and Enrique Iglesias come next.
- What do you love about yourself the most?
I am a learner. I am always on the quest of learning something new.
- Do you believe in God?
Yes, of course! I am an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna.
- What is it that you cannot live without?
We think that we cannot live without this or that thing but the fact is that inspite of all the losses, we survive.
- Have you ever experienced paranormal activity?
Spiritual and mystical experiences -a lot but thankfully no paranormal experience till date.
- When was the last time you felt like beating up someone?
I really felt like beating up my ex boss for making my life hell. But then I read these lines by my spiritual master H.H. Sri Sri Ravishankar ji –“Friends become enemies and enemies become friends. This is law of Karma. Realize that it is Karma acting and not the person.” It made me let go of all the bitter feelings which were making my mind restless.
- How has your journey with WordPress been?
I have met some amazing writers and learnt a lot from them in the process. So good so far!
- Reading or Writing?
This is a tough one. But I guess, I owe my writing habit to reading. Reading has been instrumental in shaping me and widening my horizons. So reading it is!
- What is your idea of success?
My Gurudev says, “To me, the sign of success is smile. The number of smiles that one has in their day-to-day life indicates how successful one is.” This is the philosophy that I try to adopt in my life. I now measure success by happiness and not by material aspects.
- Your favorite quote is?
I love this quote by one of my favorite authors, Robin Sharma –“ The purpose of life is a life with a purpose.”
And my nominations are:
Prakash Hegde, who spreads positive and thought provoking messages through his power packed lines.
Tanushree Karmakar, a vibrant and positive poet.
Durga Prasad Dash, a positive and a versatile blogger.
Suresh En, a blogger who is dedicated to spreading positivity and joy.
Shilpa, who writes straight from the heart.
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
- Suppose you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently?
- Tell us about your top three favorite books.
- What skill do you want to learn and why?
- Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
- What are you scared of and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- What do you want your tombstone to say?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- What is love, according to you?
- The best advice you ever got?
If you don’t want to respond to the tag for lack of time or whatever reason, I completely understand. You all are amazing the way you are. Loads of Love!