All the beautiful things in life come for free. These are the things which really matter. Instead of hankering after expensive things, gift yourself these five things for free:
- Smile: Every day after getting up, stand in the front of a mirror and give a big smile to yourself. Start the day with a smile. This is the best gift you can give to yourself. Keep smiling throughout the day. It will brighten not only your day but also of those around you.
- Silence: Gift yourself some serene moments of silence every day. Spend some time in silence with your best friend i.e. you. You meet so many people and speak so much of nonsense throughout the day. These few moments of silence will help in drawing your attention inwards.
- Prayer: Prayer is the most powerful and potent gift that you can give yourself. Spend some time in offering prayers to the Almighty. Pray not only for your own well-being & your family but also for the others around you.
- A fitness routine: Gift yourself a fitness routine for free to keep you healthy and fit. Take your health as a priority. You can create a simple fitness routine for free. It could be as simple as going for a walk daily or jogging in the morning or doing some yoga asanas in the comfort of your home or simple stretching exercises. Make time for exercise in your day.
- Nature: Nature is source of endless joy and it’s absolutely free. But we are so busy in the hustle and bustle of daily life that we hardly enjoy the marvelous gifts that nature has to offer. We don’t pay heed to the sunrise or sunset or the chirping of birds or fragrance of a blooming rose or the enchanting beauty of the lilies. Gift yourself the leisure to enjoy the simple beauty of nature scattered all around you.
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved