Life is like a craft and we need to make continuous efforts in improving at it daily. Only we are responsible for our life and it’s in our hands to live the life of our dreams. To lead a happy and peaceful life, you must start doing these five things for yourself:
- Meditation: I have been meditating 2008 and I can’t describe in words how much the habit of meditating daily has helped me. Meditating for just 15-20 minutes daily restores my peace of mind and relaxes & rejuvenates me. It helps in getting rid of negativity, improves focus and concentration and makes you more productive. It is the best way of beating stress.
- Reading: Reading is a habit which makes you more knowledgable. Books are the best investment you can make in yourself. Reading books opens new insights and new perspectives. It acquaints you to new cultures and places.
- Exercise: One cannot deny the importance of staying healthy and fit. Exercise requires discipline which most of us lack. Just half an hour of exercise daily keeps you energetic and uplifts your mood. Exercise is another good way to get rid of stress.
- Journaling: Almost all the successful people write in their journal daily. There are various benefits of journaling. Writing your thoughts and feelings in journal can have a cathartic effect and helps in eliminating stress. You can write down your goals, your dreams, your contemplations and whatever comes to your mind. Writing for a few minutes in your journal daily helps you in focusing on your goals and dreams.
- Practice Gratitude: I cannot express in words how important being in gratitude is. When you practice gratitude, you focus on the abundance in your life and not what you are lacking. The more you are thankful, the more will be given to you. This is the universal law of nature.
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved