Thanks Tanya for nominating me for ‘One Lovely Blog Award.’ Tanya writes at Palpable Pennings where she shares her thoughts, poetry and experiences. Do check out her lovely blog!
Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award.
7 Facts about me:
- My latest hobby is drawing and sketching. I used to draw a lot as a kid but growing up, the hobby took a backseat. Now I am rediscovering my love for drawing. You can find many of my amateur sketches and drawings on this blog.
- My moon sign is Virgo and my ascendant is Taurus, according to Vedic Astrology. This may make you wonder about my interest in astrology. Yes, I am a professional astrologer & tarot reader. You may check out my other website astrokrsna for more.
- I would rather stay at home with a book than going out.
- From a non-vegetarian to vegetarian and now someone who doesn’t even have onion-garlic in the food…I have made some extreme dietary choices.
- I am a good cook but I still don’t enjoy time in kitchen.
- As a teenager, I had a huge crush on George Michael.
- I am very organized when it comes to work but very disorganized otherwise.
My nominations for the award are:
- Frank Hubney
- Rahul Mundra
- Moushmi Radhanpara
- Happymess Happiness
- Sudhir Chauhan
- Pragalbha Doshi
- Kajal Dhamija
- Shweta Suresh
- Anushree Dutta
- Ambika Bhardwaj
- Lori D. Marchell
Congratulations to all the nominees. You all are amazing bloggers and inspire me with your lovely posts. Keep up the good work!
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved