I am grateful to Didi for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award. Didi is a spiritual blogger who writes about spirituality and life’s deeper questions. Though our paths are different but our ultimate destination is the same. I would request my readers to visit his blog for some deeply insightful and spiritual poems.
• Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link back to their blog.
• They must include the rules and add the award badge as an image.
• They must add seven facts about themselves.
• They must nominate 15 people for the award.
7 facts about me:
1. I am a certified astrologer, tarot reader and Lal Kitab expert. Tarot cards always intrigued me and finally I ordered my first deck online. I enrolled for tarot reading course and there was no looking back. After completing the course, I enrolled for learning astrology and have done numerous courses on astrology, nadi astrology, lal kitab & numerology ever since. You can check out my other website astrokrsna.com if occult sciences interest you.
2. I am an Art of Living teacher since 2009. I am grateful to my spiritual master H.H. Sri Sri Ravishankar for bringing me on the spiritual path. Since last three years, I am incredible drawn to the Krishna Consciousness movement and have been reading a lot of Srila Prabhupada’s literature.
3. I am an avid reader and you will rarely find me without a book. I always carry a book in my handbook and I would rather read a book than watch TV.
4. Life has been a roller coaster ride for me and I take pride in bouncing back after hitting rock bottom. In fact, I started writing after one such particularly low phase. Every challenge has taught me some invaluable lessons of life.
5. I have more online friends than the real ones.
6. I have worked with a leading National Daily for ten years. Working with media has been quite an experience in itself.
7. I prefer happiness to success and money.
And the nominees are:
Wishing you all peace and happiness!
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved