I was nominated by the lovely Shilpa for The Blogger Recognition Award a few days back. Shilpa is an amazing and talented writer whose blog dil ki awaz suno is worth a visit. Thank you Shilpa for nominating me! This is indeed a motivation for me to keep writing.
I have been blogging for a long time but was never consistent with it and never serious about it either. When I faced challenging times at work, I started writing poems to vent out my frustrations and sometimes to motivate me. And when I eventually quit my job, I thought of starting a blog where I could regularly write. Writing was a passion that I discovered during those challenging times and for that, I am grateful. I am really happy and grateful for the response that this relatively new blog of mine has been getting.
For all the wannabe bloggers waiting to take the first step, I would suggest them to take the first step NOW. Don’t wait for the perfect time or the perfect piece of writing. Start and you will get better day by day. Write not to impress others but for your own joy and fulfillment. When you write from your heart, it’s sure to touch others.
Now the rules of the award mandate that I nominate 15 other bloggers. Here are my nominations:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Write a post to show your blog award.
• Give a brief story about how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
• Select 15 bloggers you want to nominate for this award.
• Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved