Thank you Pradita for nominating me for Just Another Blogger Award! Pradita is not only an amazing writer but also a talented artist. Do check out her blog for her lovely posts and beautiful sketches.
- If God grants you an instant wish, what would you ask for?
I would ask Him to bless me with His unalloyed devotion.
- How well do you know yourself?
Knowing yourself is an unending process. Still soul searching…
- What do you think about a bloggers’ meet-up?
- If you could transform into any animal what would it be?
- Favorite book.
It’s difficult to name just one. But here are a few of my favorites:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Like a flowing river by Paulo Coelho
Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami
- Do you think true love exists?
True love definitely exists though it’s very, very rare.
- Ego or anger? Which one damages the most?
Anger is a by-product of Ego. If we can tame our ego then we can control anger too.
- What do you want to become?
Now I am at a stage where ambitions don’t matter anymore. I seek a peaceful and happy life.
- Do you believe that there would be a third part in the movie Bahubali?
I have no idea but I would love it if they come up with another sequel.
- Name one thing you do that always feels right.
Meditation and Chanting.
- Where do you draw the most inspiration from your blog?
Inspiration can come from the most unexpected quarters. I generally write about my personal experiences.
- What is your favorite country?
- What is a relationship breaker for you?
- Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
- If you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
I would rather be alone with a book or some soothing music.
- Are you confidential?
I am good at keeping secrets.
- What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
People think that being spiritual means renouncing life. Adopting a spiritual way of life means walking towards a peaceful, calm and happy life.
- What did your past relationship teach you?
Looks can be deceptive!
- What job would you be terrible at?
Anything that doesn’t allow me to be creative and innovative.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
Procrastination. I have this bad habit of postponing things till the last minute.
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Who am I?
- What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
Nothing in particular.
- What is the most annoying question people ask you?
“How can you quit eating onion and garlic? You are not a recluse!”
- What is something tons of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Sarahah…What fun is in sending and receiving anonymous texts!
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
Travelling around the world.
- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
My short temper.
- What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
At not over thinking.
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don’t want to change it.
- What would be the most annoying thing to someone who has you as a roommate?
- Have you ever saved someone’s life?
My Questions for the Nominees:
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Name 3 celebrities you most admire.
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What’s one choice you really regret?
- What’s a great book you’ve read recently?
- As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
- What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Who would you like to live like for a day?
- If you had to live in a different state, what would it be?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be?
Thank you so much for reading!
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved