I want to thank Akhil from The Impulsive Owl who has nominated me for the “Mystery Blogger Award”. Please visit his blog to read his amazing posts.
Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma (The Creator of this Award)
- Display the Award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the Award and provide link as well.
- Tell your Readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 Bloggers.
- Share a link to your best posts.
Three Things About ME :
- Avid Reader (From fiction to self help to spiritual to occult, my interest in books is varied.)
- In love with yoga, meditation and spirituality.
- From being a foodie to becoming vegetarian to quitting onion-garlic in food, I have come a long way. Being a coffee addict, quitting coffee was the hardest for me.
My answers to Akhil’s questions:
- What you will choose in life if given a choice between Religion and Humanity? Why?
Humanity, of course! All religions preach humanity and love for the mankind. Gurudev H.H.Sri Sri Ravishankar says, “Religion is like the banana skin and spirituality is the fruit inside. We need to hold on to the substance.”
2. The things you want to change around you.
Terrorism and Racism.
3. Favourite quote.
The purpose of life is a life with a purpose. – Robin Sharma
4. The best book you ever read.
It’s really difficult for me to name just one. Reading ‘Bhagvad Gita As It Is’ by Srila Prabhupada has been a life transforming experience for me. Apart from that, other favourites include ‘Like the flowing river’ by Paulo Coelho, ‘Eat Pray Love’ by Elizabeth Gilbert, ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austen, ‘The Journey Home’ by Radhanath Swami, ‘Who will cry when you die?” by Robin Sharma, ‘Many lives, many masters’ by Dr Brian Weiss etc.
5. If you ever publish a book of your own what would be the title of it be?
I never really gave a thought to it. It will depend on the genre of the book.
My Best Posts
It’s difficult to pick a few as all posts are written with equal sincerity and love. I am sharing a few based on readers’ response:
Lessons from our furry friends
- Prof. Mitch
- Subbashini Meenakshi Sundaram
- Kavya Sharma
- Monika Ohson
- Ashish and Charu
- Ipuna Black
My questions for the nominees :
- If you were to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself?
- What are your top three favorite books and why?
- What three words would you have on your tombstone?
- Do you believe in a higher power?
- What are you ready to let go of?
Congratulations to all the nominees!
I feel honored to nominate you. Thank you for all your inspiration! Each one of you truly deserves this beautiful award. I understand if any of you have declared their blogs award free.
Congratulations Shaloo. Well answered. I can see that you have really come a long way in positive transformation. Great going!!
Thanks Radhika ?
Congratulations dear, I love your answers. Thanks for the nomination.
Thanks! You truly deserved the nomination ?
Congrats and best of luck.
Congratulations ma’am! Great work.